Monday, August 3, 2015

H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival and Cthulhu Con guest announcements are up. And I'm a GUEST!



Yes!!!!  I've been invited to be a guest at the 20th Annual H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival and Cthulhu Con on October 2 through 4, at The Hollywood Theatre in Portland, OR, and I am BEYOND delighted.  I'll be part of a list of people including Guest of Honor Charles Stross, Lovecraftian artist Liv Rainey-Smith, local podcasting legend Derek M. Koch, local author Jeff Burk and so many others I'm in awe of....

Oh, and Herbert West himself, Jeffrey Combs is coming!  I've just lost my sanity roll!!



Like he really needs credentials to get into the festival.

Seriously, I am so honored to be part of such a group of Lovecraft scholars and artists.  Words can't express how I feel to be an active part of this, the 20th Anniversary festival.  I've attended this festival for so long, but the opportunity to be an active participate leaves me speechless.

The Kickstarter campaign is active for the next three days, so pledge some money and get some great rewards.  I'll see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment