Friday, October 4, 2013

It's time for Frightfully Funny Friday!

Yes, I know, I know.  I posted the Friday the 13th edition, then when silent.  But work kicked me in the teeth last month, and I got a bit sick with the flu, I was attacked by CHUDs, beaten by the Kids in the Corn, The Car ran out of gas, my appointment with Dr. Giggles ran late, my kid's Good Guy doll went crazy, the Kaiju blocked the freeway...

Look, it wasn't my fault!

And if you didn't catch the reference, go back and watch The Blues Brothers.

Anyway, here's something that's been about the Internet for a couple of days, but damn, it's GREAT.  And a lot of fun!!!


Oh, it's Hellboy Willy!!!  Way too many references for one viewing, I hope this teaser means the Treehouse of Horror episode has returned to it's former glory.  If not, we always have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment